Friday, June 6, 2008

... and your point is?
I love pencils.
I have cups filled with them, sharpened and unsharpened.
I have a Mason jar that is filled with colored pencils that I use almost daily.I have an old-fashioned hand-cranked pencil sharpener and I wouldn't trade it for all the electric sharpeners in the world. They just don't do the job as well as the old-fashioned kind do. My favorite leads are soft, 1 or 2HB. I like the way they spread the graphite on the paper, especially when the paper is smooth and shiny. I've collected pictures of pencils from the internet as long as I can remember and decided to just play around in PhotoShop this afternoon. What you see above is the result of that playtime. If you like pencils, too, I encourage you to visit Pencil Revolution.
You'll find lots of great pencil stuff to look at and read about!
Happy Friday!

No comments: