Thursday, August 28, 2008




















In The Pink ...
I've been looking through my photographs from the last couple of years, and I stumbled on this one. I had forgotten all about it until I saw it again, then I remembered ...

I am really bad about taking pictures from the car. I know it's so declasse for "photographers" to do that, but I just can't help myself. When I see something I like, I want to capture the image and keep it!

I remember taking this one well, because it was such a surprise find. My darling husband and I were in Miami, just sort of wandering around, and when we came around the corner, POOF! There was this pink Volkswagen and a pink building and I grabbed the camera and did a point and shoot! And, here's what I got!

I like it ... I hope you do, too!

No comments: