Friday, July 13, 2012

What's up?

I haven't been writing much on my blog here lately because I am ...

dancing in my Jazzercise class.

smiling every time I walk into our home and see our “new” kitchen.

relieved to have my doll room organized.

enjoying the free time Manfred and I have together.

making so much progress on restoring some old Barbie dolls.

using spreadsheets to manage my finances.

finding it easier to not buy as time passes. (Thanks, Pinterest!)

feeling optimistic about my brother finding a job after almost three years of unemployment.

running as fast as I can to keep up.

spending time going through drawers of doll clothes.

using pencil instead of pen these days.

checking on the crape myrtle we planted in June.  (It’s blooming!)

pleased to have honored my doll spending freeze for three months.

loving my yard, a Certified National Wildlife Habitat.

preparing to open Art Gallery 21 at the Woman’s Club of Wilton Manors.

eating fresh mangos and watermelon in my salads.

sleeping poorly due to worrying about my daughters.

watching season one of The Newsroom with great anticipation.

spending today writing a script for Tea with Barbie next week.

planning on being joyful no matter what happens.

racing through the summer.

writing a blog post with some thoughts that need to be shared.

No comments: