Tuesday, April 8, 2014

what's doin'?

celebrating my daughter's departure to Paris, her first journey to Europe!

watching "The Sopranos' final episode again and discussing what it means. What DOES it mean?

crying because I still miss my dog.


thanking my darling husband for finishing the kitchen cabinets. (A custom job, it took a while. After all, he does work full time!)


watching as the back porch is transformed into a livable space.


cleaning my closet and donating under worn items to Goodwill.

taking an inventory of my Momoko dolls. (I have 34 of the little darlings.)


eating more veggies and fish and less red meat and fast food.


designing marketing materials for Art Gallery 21.


getting a summer haircut.


updating the German Bread Haus web site for my best girl friend.


discovering the organic coffee beans now available at Trader Joe's!


counting the days until school lets out.


researching how to protect my neighborhood from exploitative investors.


keeping up with pulling weeds in the yard before rainy season arrives.

seeking a good book to read that I haven't already read.


improving my writing skills by taking a stab at short stories.


shooting Jazzercise technique photos for the instructors.


enjoying the last "cool front" of the dry season.

needing to find time to play dolls.

What are you doin'?

No comments: