Friday, August 1, 2014

around here ...

Lord, have mercy, it's August again already! The last month with no "r" in it for this year! Holey mackerel!

Around here I've been ...





basking in the joy of "Tea with Barbie" at Old Davie School! For the fourth year in a row it was an amazing success!

playing with the new Poppys, Girl from I.N.T.E.G.R.I.T.Y. and Agent Lotta Danger

toiling over the 2014-2015 schedule for Art Gallery 21

reading "Older, Smaller, Better," measuring how the character of buildings and blocks influences urban vitality




searching the neighborhood for vacation home rentals; they are everywhere and changing the character of the neighborhood ...

cleaning off my desk at work and making a scrapbook page from the refuse (left)

waiting for my darling husband to create his first piece of 1/6 scale doll furniture; he's been studying and designing, so, now I'm waiting ... patiently ...

editing my doll collection

napping on the weekends

missing Jazzercise A LOT!

What are you up to?

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.