Thursday, January 17, 2008

I hate underlining

Well, I have been all over the place here trying to figure out how to eliminate the underlining from my post title. Can't find a damned thing that I understand! All this time I thought it was easy creating a blog, then along comes this annoying underline feature and I'm ready to take a ball bat to my computer! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It's bad enough that people write in ALL CAPS --- long diatribes on life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness --- all written in caps which take twice as long to read. Then there are the lovely individuals who use script fonts in all caps. I just love those guys and gals! What are they thinking about? Someone! Please! Tell me!

But, underlining is the most annoying typographic treatment there is because people don't use it properly. And, today, I'm just not in the mood to explain why! Just suffice it to say, I hate underlining.

No comments: