Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The post-holiday, mid-January, they're making me crazy blues

It's Tuesday, the fifteenth day of Janaury. Jeez, but it took me long enough to get here, didn't it?

I created this blog back in December with the intention of providing myself with a place where I could write about the things that matter to me and, often, not to anyone else. My intention is to write something at least every other day. I've enjoyed visiting those blogs where the artist creates a new piece of art every day and posts it for sale. Well, I don't have any illusions about being an artist, but I think writing every day (or so) is an important exercise to improve my skills and help me get through all the junk so I can get to the "good stuff," whatever that might be.

So, there you have it. For now.

No comments: