Wednesday, December 4, 2013

end of the year, new beginnings







welcoming the Christmas spirit.

decorating the house with Santas.

wondering if I'll get to see my youngest grandchildren this year.

sorting all the dolls and goodies I got at the Integrity Toy Convention in November.

sharing Christmas decorations with my granddaughter.

reading the December issue of WIRED magazine, guest edited by Bill Gates.

enjoying my new, "convention exclusive" Poppy Parker dolls.

mixing & matching my old clothes to create new looks

planting a little vegetable garden with my darling husband.

drinking red wine with dinner, still.

planning ways to create more writing time.

waiting for the arrival of the "Catching Fire" version of Katniss Everdeen Barbie.

trying to find balance at one of the most hectic times of year.

No comments: